Get early registration information for our 2020 Enrichment Program.
Our social skills enrichment program is a great opportunity for children to learn and practice individual and peer social skills with direct mentoring. Our goal is to develop and support our children to be leaders. This program offers children an opportunity to discover, experience and explore who they are and position themselves socially.
Our program meet the needs of social challenges for children age 6-18 years old* with and without a medical diagnosis. Leader’s will experience peer interactions, turn-taking, personal space boundaries, creative story telling, small and large group activities, arts and crafts, conversation starters, 1:1 mentoring and parallel and cooperative play in a sensory friendly environment.
*Please contact us directly if your child is over 18 years old and you would benefit from our services. We accept older children on a case by case basis.
NEXT SOCIAL SKILLS PLAY DATE - TBD SUMMER SOCIAL SKILLS ENRICHMENT - AUGUST 2020
Our summer social skills enrichment program is a great opportunity for children to learn and practice individual and peer social skills with direct mentoring. This program offers children an opportunity to discover, experience and explore who they are and position themselves socially. Our program will meet the needs of social challenges for children with and without a medical diagnosis.
Frequently Asked Questions
* What age group are you accepting? Children between the ages of 6-18 years old.
* Are children expected to express themselves verbally? We welcome verbal and non-verbal children/teens (with assistance of Voice output device program, PECs ).
* What type of activities will the children/teens engage in? All will participate in activities that encourages peer interaction, eye contact, emotional expression , character building, and other fundamental skills such as cooperative activities.
* How many children are in the groups? The groups will have a small adult to child/teen ration to maintain the quality of the program.
* Do parents stay with their child? Yes for play date, not for summer social skills enrichment program.
*If you have more questions, we welcome you to contact us directly. We are happy to answer any questions you may have.